Do you have an incredible DIY project, room makeover, home tour, a fabulous furniture transformation or your blog in general that you would like featured on Designed Decor?
I would love to feature you and your project. E-mail me your submissions ([email protected]).
- Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it benefits Interior 4 You readers it is likely to be published.
- I DO NOT accept submissions from freelance writers(bloggers), corporations or retailer sites. I only consider submissions from individual bloggers who maintain a personal blog site.
- Submissions posts must be related to crafts, home decor, DIY, or a repurposing.
- Submission preference will be given to those who prove a genuine interest in Interior 4 You as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which seem to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts must be 750 words or less.
- Posts must use bullets, short paragraphs and great quality photos. Posts submitted without photos will not be considered.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links will be a “no-follow” link. Any link that is invalid will be removed.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Please include links to your top 3 social media platforms.
- Interior 4 You does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
- Please contact us so we can make arrangements, for a guest post and to make sure you are a good fit for my audience.
- If you agree with this terms then you need to Contact Us and tell us your interest in the subject.
- Once your project is published on Interior 4 You, feel free to mention it on your website or share it on your favourite social network(s)!